As the proverb says, “It takes a village to raise a child.”
This ideology is the foundation of our Scholarship and Fee-Assistance Programs: not only are they an avenue for students to receive an education that is outside of their financial means, but for benefactors and contributors to the Fund, it is an opportunity to pay-it-forward.
The act of wholesomely educating a child creates an endless ripple of giving back to many generations after him/her.
About the Scholarship and Fee Assistance Program
Receipts of the Scholarship or Fee Assistance Program is awarded funding to cover, or partially cover, tuition fees for a fixed period of time. An application for this program is means-tested and does not require an examination or a level of academic achievement.
Pal Education offers two types of awards:
- A Scholarship is means-tested and is awarded for a specified period of time and set amount, usually 100% of tuition costs. Suitable for: monks, orphans, unemployed, low income earners
- Fee Assistance is means-tested; however, it is only granted for up to 50% of the tuition fees and is reviewed annually. Suitable for: middle range income earners, business owners with COVID impact, multiple-child families
Three criteria are considered in the review of your application for a bursary:
- A demonstrable, means-tested inability to afford a Pal Education program.
- Resonance of the School ethos and values
- Commitment to a holistic education and School values. This commitment must be demonstrated by the involvement of the student and the family of the student in the educational, co-curricular and community activities of the school.
Ongoing Commitment of Recipients
Continuing assistance will be provided to students and families who, in the view of the Principal, will be, or are:
- achieving an appropriate academic standard
- demonstrating commitment to School values
- active participants in the School community
How to Apply
- Complete and return the Application Form (see below buttons)
- Applicants who are not currently enrolled are required to complete an Application for Enrolment.
- The Principal will assess your application using a fair and consistent, confidential, means-tested process.
- Following consideration by the Principal, we will advise you of the outcome of your application.
- Recipients not currently enrolled at Pal Education will be invited for a School tour with the Admissions team, before finalising their enrolment.